- For keeping your accounts secured, before logging in Internet Bank system please makes sure that you are on the web page: https//www.vtb.com.ge/ibank/. For checking please click on padlock located on a web browser or in the upper -left corner of the page, there you can find information about security certificate;
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged in the Internet bank system;
- Do not disclose your password and user name to other persons;
- Do not keep confidential information (user name, password, authorization code) in internet, computer or mobile phone without password protection;
- Do not send confidential information via an e-mail. Bank will never ask you to provide such kind of information fully through e-mail; If you receive unsolicited and suspicious letter containing such requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us at +995 32 2242424, then erase the letter.
- It is important to pay attention while using public computers. Make sure that you do log out every time you finish with the Internet bank system;